Monday, April 20

Vermont walk about

Other blogs that I enjoy most are those that speak about their lives. I don't do that.....  
Spring in New England is still getting up and running. The ground is moist and in spots still too soft to tread on.  The grass hasn't quite burst through the earth but you know its about to.
Spring is my favorite season.  I was born in April and enjoy knowing that Mother nature and I get to start a new year together.  
I rejoice knowing that I will see new plants and flowers burst from the earth to celebrate.  Everyday the garden has a another surprise. 


1 comment:

  1. You have lovely scenic views for photos. Love the tree. Is it a shag bark hickory? Hoping for a sunny day so I can go out and do some photography.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you could stop by.

Enjoy the rest of your day.