Monday, February 16

Necessity, the Mother of Invention

My daughter was complaining about her cheap paper lunch bags and how they wouldn't even last til her lunch period. She recently stepped up to the whole 4R's of recycling and thought that using paper bags was not good for the environment. We had talked about making a lunch sack and I had pictured your usual rectangular shape that would fold down and stay shut with velcro. She wanted a bag that was round in shape with pull-ties. Okay!...but I just moved all my fabric to the "new tiny" house. What could we use? YES! a tyvek envelope that had just come in the mail. It was a big hit at senior high lunch table. Some of the teachers even commented on how original it was. Another box checked off on the to-do list.

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!! Very clever and so very original. I bet all the girls at school want one now!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you could stop by.

Enjoy the rest of your day.