Tuesday, September 8
And this is one reason we send them off to college:
Things i have learned in my first few days of college:
1. always leave towel in plain sight, so as to not forget it in the room when taking a shower... =(
2. roomates will go to crazy parties and get home at 4 in the morning and wake you up and then sleep in really late making it so you have to stay quiet.
3. being quiet gets you no where. the louder you are (when ur not with your roomate and they are sleeping) the more you will get noticed and the more friends you will most likely get.
4. im eligable for work study and would like to work at the animal shelter!!
5. The basement (where i was supposed to be in the first place) is the best floor. the nicest, kindest, most talkative, and willing to include you in anything they do.
IIl be spending most of my time down there with a girl named nicole who has quickly became a friend and has done everything with me thus far. including a 12 o'clock pizza party including all the "weirdos" (as nicole calls them) who would rather watch the funny movie role models than hang with the kids who were drunk and puking all over the place
7. girls who dress slutty are slutty and best to be avoided.